Let Your Journey Begin
Adopt your next family member here.
Let us help you sire a high-quality puppy litter. Studding services are available for dams across the United States. Scroll to see our studs.
We next-day ship all over the United States. Semen is frozen and viable for 48 hours from the time it is shipped, for you to receive and chill it.
All of our studs are thoroughly tested and found free of any genetic malformations, and passed with a clean bill of health.
When will my dog be due?
Your dog's pregnancy will last 63 days. Puppies need to stay with their mom for 8 weeks postpartum.
When will my female
The dam should be tested at the vet's office to ensure her progesterone levels indicate her fertility level is ripe for conception.
What is the process:
AI or TCI?
If you are wondering how to inseminate your female, we provide a complete guide so you can decide the best option for breeding.
About Studding Services
- We do all our own artificial insemination so our studs are able to breed with any sized dog.
- If you live in the Salt Lake Valley we recommend using South Mountain Vet to do TCI. (Vet charges are extra.)
- Great vets can be found in an area near you to perform a TCI.
- The females have had huge liters. Some of our litters included 13 gorgeous tiny puppies!
- We have had several only-one-artificial-insemination.
- If for some reason your female doesn’t get pregnant, and you did a progesterone test you will receive a free breeding on her next heat. (Progesterone testings is highly recommended.)
- Includes one, or two (if needed) ties or inseminations. Payment is due after the first insemination.